While we’d be sad to see you go, the process of deleting your Bird Buddy account from within the Bird Buddy app is very easy.
- Open the Bird Buddy app and go to Settings.
- Click on "Account Settings".
- At the bottom of the screen, tap “Delete account.”
- A pop-up will appear asking you whether you’re leaving for good. Keep in mind that deleting your account means that you will lose all your data, including all the unlocked species in your Collections and all photos of your feathered friends. Deleting your account will also automatically unpair all your Bird Buddy feeders. At this point, you’re given an option to go back by selecting “No thanks.”
- If you’re absolutely sure you want to delete your account, select “Yep, delete my account.” You will be taken back to the home screen along with a message confirming that your account has been successfully deleted.