Perhaps you just want to come up with a password you can memorize more easily, maybe you want to make sure that your younger sibling can't guess your password and steal away all of your Bird Buddy time, or you'd simply like to increase security. Whatever the reason for it may be, you can easily change your Bird Buddy account password from within the Bird Buddy app.
Please note that if you logged into the Bird Buddy app with a third party login ID, you cannot change the password in the app.
If you've forgotten your password and you need to reset it, you can find out how to do that here.
Changing your password
- In settings select "Account settings".
- Tap “Change password?”.
3. An email with a link to reset your password will be sent to the email address you used when creating your Bird Buddy account. Be sure to check your spam folder if the email doesn’t find you immediately.
If the email doesn't arrive properly, tap "Send it again." If that doesn't solve the issue you have the following options to contact our customer support:
- Select "Contact Support" in the app.
- Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open a support ticket here.
Once you successfully receive the mail, it’s all smooth sailing from there!
4. Click on the link in the email and you’ll be taken back to the Bird Buddy app where you can enter a new password.
5. Once you’ve selected your new password, tap “Submit” and you’ll be notified that the password has been successfully updated.