We’re sorry to hear that you have not received your password reset confirmation to your inbox. There are a few potential reasons for this:
- Make sure you entered the correct email address. Sometimes invalid characters or spaces can sneak in which will prevent the app from sending you a reset confirmation.
- It could be that the email has landed in your spam folder or elsewhere. You can also try searching your inbox for the subject ‘Subject: Reset your Bird Buddy password’.
- If you had trouble receiving our emails before, it could be that your email service provider is blocking our email. Try whitelisting the email address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Maybe you used a different email address when signing up and forgot about it. Try resetting your password with an alternative email address.
- Maybe you used a third-party sign-in when signing up and forgot about it. Try logging in through one of the alternative methods.
- Our servers may be experiencing some issues. Please wait for a bit and try again later.
If none of this helps, and you are still unable to retrieve your password, please reach out to email@example.com, and one of our agents will be happy to assist.