Do you want to:
- Allow a new owner to use a Bird Buddy that is currently connected to your account?
- Connect to a different wi-fi or keep using Bird Buddy after your current wi-fi password has been changed?
- Change the location of the feeder and therefore have to re-do the entire pairing process?
- Repair your Bird Buddy after an unsuccessful firmware update?
In all those cases, removing Bird Buddy from your account will be necessary.
You can do so by following these steps:
- Open your mobile device settings and manually remove Bird Buddy from your list of connected Bluetooth devices.
→ Tips for Android users
→ Tips for iOS users
- Restore the device to factory settings.
- Simply open your Settings () and open your feeder's settings by clicking on its name.
- Scroll down and click “Remove feeder” and confirm your decision on the confirmation pop-up (or click “No thanks” if you’ve changed your mind).