To create your Bird Buddy account you first have to download the Bird Buddy app from the app store suitable for your mobile device. By far the easiest way to get the app is to simply scan the QR code on your Bird Buddy box with your mobile device. You will be redirected to the suitable download option from there.
Once the app is successfully downloaded and installed on your device, you can sign up for a unique Bird Buddy account. All you have to do is enter your preferred username and email address and select a password.
You can also sign up with your existing accounts:
- Android users will be able to sign in with a Facebook or a Google account
- Apple users will be able to sign in with a Facebook or Google account as well as Apple ID
- HarmonyOS users will be able to sign in with a Facebook account
You can read more about these options below.
After you’ve created the account, you can begin with the pairing process with the camera module and your phone, which will ensure that you’re the only person with access to your particular Bird Buddy.
- If you want to create a unique Bird Buddy account, tap “Sign up”.
- Choose your username, enter your email and create a secure password. Your password should have at least 6 characters.
- Make sure all your information is correct.
- You’re almost there! You can now tap “Sign up” at the bottom of your screen.
- You’ll be sent an automatic email asking you to confirm your email address. Click on the provided link to verify your email address.
Success! You’ve created your account. You can now pair the account with your Bird Buddy feeder.
Signing up with a third party service
You can also sign up with your existing Facebook or Google account (Android and iOS devices) or Apple ID (iOS devices only). Devices with HarmonyOS can sign up with Facebook.
- To sign up with a third-party account, simply select one of the options under “Continue with.” It might take a moment for your external account to connect to the Bird Buddy app. If you're having issues, reach out to email@example.com or try a different method.
- You’re almost done! The only thing now is to select a username that will be visible when you share photos of your visitors.
Success! You’ve created your account. You can now pair the app to your Bird Buddy feeder.
Once you’ve signed up, you can sign in whenever you want. Make sure you’re using the same method you used when you signed up.
1. Bird Buddy email account
2. Third-party service
Having trouble signing in?
- Forgot your password? Check out this article on how to change it.
- Forgot your email address? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or open a support ticket here.