The wall mount is an optional add-on that allows you to securely install your feeder onto any flat vertical surface, like a wall or a vertical fence post. Pan head stainless steel screws are included in the order. You'll also need a Phillips head screwdriver (not included.)
The wall mount has a durable powder coating which prevents it from rusting. Be careful not to scratch off the finish.
During the wall mount's manufacturing process, a hole remains in the metal component. You may observe a plastic cap integrated into the design; this is not a functional piece, but rather a cosmetic enhancement.
Please note that the wall mount is not included in your Bird Buddy order unless you purchased it separately.
Installation and mounting instructions
- Place the mounting plate against the wall and use a pencil to mark the area in the mounting slots.
- Remove the mounting plate and screw in the two provided screws.
- Align the mounting slots with the screws and slide the mounting plate down until it is slotted firmly in place.
- Slot your Bird Buddy on top of the mounting ring
- The small middle openings are useful if the material you are mounting it to is narrow or curved. If it is a wider, flatter surface, the outside openings are preferred.
- The mount is designed in a way that allows you to rotate the feeder so you can easily refill the seeds and change the direction it's facing.