To download and save pictures from your Bird Buddy app to your mobile device, you will have to grant the app permission. You can do this either when you get a pop-up asking for permission and by tapping Allow. If you accidentally denied the app permission, you can easily sort this out in your settings.
For iOS users:
- Go to Settings and tap on the Bird Buddy app.
- In the Photos section allow All Photos access.
For Android users:
- Go to Settings and then Apps.
- Tap on the Bird Buddy app. If you are unable to find it, tap on See all apps and pick it from the menu there.
- Tap on Permissions. This will enable you to see if you allowed or denied any permission for the app.
- To change the Bird Buddy app permissions, tap Allow in Storage settings.