If your Bird Buddy is still offline, please try power cycling your router and camera module to re-establish the connection. To turn your camera module OFF and ON, follow these steps:
- Turn the device off first. Press the button for 2 seconds (until you see a solid red light, after that, you can release the button).
- Wait 30 seconds. Please reset your router during this time as well.
- Press the button for 1 second to turn it back on (LED turns solid green for 3 seconds).
If this doesn't help, we recommend that you pair your unit again:
- Fully charge the module (about 3-4 hours)
- Open the Settings section of the app () and open your feeder's settings by clicking on its name.
- Scroll down and click “Remove feeder” and confirm your decision on the confirmation pop-up.
- Open your mobile device settings and manually remove Bird Buddy from your list of connected Bluetooth devices.
→ Tips for Android users
→ Tips for iOS users
- Restore the device to factory settings.
- Return back to the app and confirm feeder removal by tapping “All done”.
- Unplug your router for 30 seconds, and then let it reboot.
- Reinstall the app and then open it and click on “Add a Bird Buddy”. Now you can begin the pairing process once again from the beginning (you should see a blinking blue LED signal after the reset that indicates the module is ready to start the pairing flow again).